Linde has utilized ETH’s maintenance services since 2007, when the company was still called AGA.
According to Mikko Salomaa, Head of Maintenance at Linde’s factories in Harjavalta, the company is happy to turn to ETH for maintenance needs thanks to its wide selection for solutions.
– Linde has utilized ETH’s services in maintaining e.g. industrial pipes, safety valves and refrigeration devices, renewing hydrogen plants and many other tasks according to need. Our greatest push is conducting annual service for factories.
Annual service multiplies work
for a few weeks
Linde’s need for workforce varies throughout the year. According to Salomaa, their partnership with ETH has made it much easier to allocate workforce resources. Our need for employees multiplies especially during the annual service period.
– For a few weeks, more than five times our normal workforce is working on annual service tasks. It is of course sensible for us to make use of our trustworthy and capable annual service partners.
Salomaa says that outsourcing certain maintenance tasks has been financially sensible for Linde because of workforce allocation and ETH’s competitive prices.
– ETH’s prices are competitive and yet their service is top notch. The quality of workmanship is extremely important when you’re dealing with spare parts worth half a million euro, for instance.
A reliable partner ensures smooth annual service
ETH has been a partner in Linde’s – formerly AGA’s – annual service projects since 2007.
– Annual service is a recurring project where we always want ETH with us, since they know what they are doing and they’re already familiar with us and our operating environment. For annual maintenance, ETH also sends foremen to oversee the work, so we can trust that things go as usual – and stay on schedule, says Salomaa.
Salomaa’s favourite aspect of cooperation is by far ETH’s customer service attitude and reliability.
– My customer service experiences are very positive, and I can always count on ETH handling their duties as agreed and on schedule. I also appreciate ETH’s flexibility. They always know what to do, even in difficult scenarios. ETH has a comprehensive service selection, expertise in various fields and versatile equipment. And yet, working with them is easy and effortless. In other words, ETH combines the best parts of small and large companies, summarizes Salomaa.